We all love shrimp boils, but the preparation and cleanup is a hassle when there's just 4 of you. With this recipe, there is little prep or cleanup at all, and it's great for an at-home dinner with your family. Sit back, and enjoy the summer nights with the people you love (almost as much as you love BBQ.). Now, it's time to get down to business and tell you how to get things done.
You will need:
-a grill, of course!
-oh, and some charcoal
-1 pound of shrimp, peeled and de-veined
-2 ears of fresh corn on the cob
-1 pound of beef kielbasa
-1 pound of baby red potatoes
-MOJO Rub (COMING SOON!)
-2 teaspoons of minced garlic
-1 stick of butter
-2 fresh lemons, sliced
-Killer Hogs AP to taste
-2 tablespoons of Old Bay seasoning
1. Preheat grill to about 400 degrees.
2. Chop potatoes and corn into quarters. Boil corn and potatoes with 2 tablespoons of Old Bay seasoning for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. On a 12x12 sheet of foil, combine shrimp, sliced kielbasa. corn, and potatoes. Sprinkle a generous amount of Mojo Rub, and add 3 pats of butter.
4. Place another sheet of 12x12 foil on the top, and fold all four sides up to seal the packet.
5. Place foil packets on grill for 10 minutes on 1 side, and flip to cook them for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Carefully remove the packets from your grill. Open packets and sprinkle with AP and MOJO Rub to taste. Add a splash of lemon if you would like!
This recipe serves 4.